PMG Announces Updated 2021 Services and Fees
Posted on 12/8/2020
For more than 15 years, Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) has been the world’s leading third-party paper money grading service because of its expertise, consistency, impartiality, advanced technology, superior holder, comprehensive guarantee, efficient turnaround times and more. Collectors and dealers across the globe trust PMG certification to add value, liquidity and safety to the paper money market.
In 2021, PMG will continue to make significant investments to expand and enhance its best-in-class services. In conjunction with these investments, PMG has updated its services and fees for 2021, including streamlining its services across both US and world notes. A full list of changes for submissions to PMG’s US headquarters is below.
PMG Grading Tiers
- Unlimited WalkThrough – minimum note value changed to $25,001 – fee changed to $250 + 1% FMV (no minimum fee)
- High Value WalkThrough – discontinued
- WalkThrough – fee changed to $225
- Express – fee changed to $100
- Standard – US note fee changed to $50
- Economy – US note fee changed to $30
- Economy Special – US note fee changed to $40
- Modern – date range expanded to 1957-present
- Bulk Consecutive – US note fee changed to $13
- Bulk Mixed Vintage – US note fee changed to $20
- Bulk Mixed Modern – fee changed to $16
- Bond and Stock Certificates – new tier/service – Economy ($1,000 maximum value) fee is $45; High Value fee is $75
PMG Add-On Services and ReHolders
- Custom Holder – Small and Large – services consolidated – fee changed to $35
- Custom ReHolder – Small and Large – services consolidated – fee changed to $35
- High Value Custom ReHolder – Small and Large – services consolidated – fee changed to $85
For a complete list of 2021 PMG US Services and Fees, click here.
PMG Collectors Society paid members and PMG Authoirzed Dealers can submit their notes directly to PMG. Not a PMG Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join Now!
An updated submission form and price sheet reflecting these changes will be available on January 5, 2021 on the PMG website. All notes received by PMG after January 1, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to international fees and forms will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!