PMG Registry News
Posted on 3/19/2019
From China to Costa Rica to Mexico, the selection of PMG Registry sets just keeps growing! Thank you for the continued requests. We look forward to serving all your collecting needs within the PMG Registry.
Have a newly graded note and don’t know where it belongs in the PMG Registry? Send us an email to registry@PMGnotes.com, and we are happy to assist.
Here is this month’s list of new sets waiting for your PMG graded notes:
- El Estado De Buenos Ayres, 1858 Issue, S429-S435
- El Estado De Buenos Ayres, 1864 Transitional Issue, S441-S45
- Banco de la Provinciade Buenos Aires, Series 002, S1101-S1109
|1918 China, Bank of China 5 Dollars or Yuan (Pick# 52s1)
graded PMG 66 Gem Uncirculated EPQ
Click images to enlarge.
- Banco Central De Costa Rica, Type Set. 1950-Date, P215-Date
- Banco Nacional del Salvador, 1906-1908 Issue, S161-S166
- Banco Salvadoreno, 1924 Issue, S221-S226
- Bank of Madras, 1849-1861 Issue, S149-S153C
- Banco Comercial de Chihuahua, 1889-1899 Issue, S124-S131A
- Banco Minero Chihuahuense, 1880-1887 Issue, S172-S182
- Banco de Guerrero, 1906-1914 Issue, S298-S302
- Banco del Estado de Mexico, 1897-1914 Issue, S329-S335
- Banco de Nuevo Leon, 1893-1914 Issue, S358-S365
- Banco de Tamaulipas, 1902 Issue, S429-S435
- Banco Mercantil de Veracruz, 1898-1910 Issue, S437-S444
- Banco Mercantil de Yucatan, 1897-1900 Issue, S452A-S457
- Banco del Peru, 1864-1877 Issue, S361-S368
- African Banking Corporation, Ltd., 1900-1920 Issue, S471-S474
Many of our new sets are based upon customer requests. We enjoy hearing your collecting ideas and are happy to offer sets based in your areas of interest. If you have other ideas for new competitive PMG Registry sets, please reach out to us. You may reach us easily via email at registry@PMGnotes.com with new ideas or if you need assistance with the website. Our team is happy to help.
If you're not familiar with the PMG Registry, take some time to explore it and see the many collecting options that are available. It is completely complimentary. Currency collectors can arrange Signature Sets based upon individual, personal collecting criteria, or complete existing competitive sets. Tracking inventory is easier than ever and with expansive slideshow and gallery views, your treasured collection can be fully viewable and well organized. Do you need help? Click below for our help links:
Do you have questions about the PMG Registry? Let us know exactly what your needs are. We look forward to seeing your notes in the PMG Registry. Reach us easily via email at registry@PMGnotes.com.
Visit the PMG Registry today.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!