NGC and PMG Highlights in Monetarium Singapore Auction
Posted on 3/8/2019
Monetarium (Singapore) Private Limited, one of the region's leading rare coin and banknote specialists, proudly presents its new Auction 23, featuring rare coins graded by NGC, banknotes graded by PMG and other items.
- Lot 0645 - Singapore 1980 10,000 Dollars, graded PMG 64 Choice Uncirculated EPQ. Estimate: SGD28,500 to SGD32,000 (about $20,600 USD to $23,600 USD).
- Lot 0628 - Singapore 1967-73 Proof and Progressive Proof 5 Dollars (2 Sheets of 3), graded PMG 62 Uncirculated EPQ and PMG 55 About Uncirculated EPQ respectively. Estimate: SGD12,000 to SGD16,000.
- Lot 1121 - Malaya & British Borneo 1959 1 Dollar (6 notes with low serial numbers), graded PMG 25 to PMG 55 Net. Estimate: SGD10,000 to SGD20,000.
- Lot 0960 - China 1953 10 Yuan, graded PMG 25 Very Fine. Estimate: SGD6,000 to SGD15,000.
- Lot 0695 - Singapore 1999 50 Dollars, graded PMG 55 About Uncirculated. Estimate: SGD4,500 to SGD6,000.
- Lot 0897 - China - China & South Sea Bank 1927 1 Yuan, graded PMG 55 About Uncirculated. Estimate: SGD700 to SGD1,000.
- Lot 0929 - China 1949 100 Yuan, graded PMG 55 About Uncirculated. Estimate: SGD2,000 to SGD4,000.
- Lot 0249 - China 1988 5-ounce Gold 500 Yuan Dragon, graded NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD16,000 to SGD18,000.
- Lot 0083 - Bhutan 1996 5-ounce Gold Endangered Wildlife Snow Leopard 50,000 Ngultrum Proof, graded NGC PF 67 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD9,700 to SGD11,000.
- Lot 0246 - China 2016 Panda Proof Medal Set (5 pieces), graded NGC PF 70 Ultra Cameo Early Releases. Estimate: SGD5,600 to SGD6,000.
- Lot 0265 - China 2000 Gold 100 Yuan Panda, graded NGC MS 69. Estimate: SGD5,200 to SGD6,000.
For more information about Monetarium Singapore, visit Monetarium.com.sg.
This is a guest article. The thoughts and opinions in the piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.