10 Things to Know about the FUN Show
Posted on 1/8/2019
If you’re attending the FUN Show in Orlando this week, here are 10 things to know about Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and Paper Money Guaranty (PMG):
1. NGC is offering on-site grading The popular service offers a much-faster turnaround time. On-site submissions will be cut off at noon on Friday. Learn more
2. PMG is also grading on-site On-site submissions are also expected to be cut off at noon on Friday. Learn more
|Click images to enlarge.|
3. NGC will offer special designations for 2019-W Proof Silver Eagles Designations include FIRST DAY OF ISSUE and FUN SHOW RELEASES. Learn more
4. NGC President Rick Montgomery is offering consultations The free one-on-one consultants will take place at NGC Booth #104 on Thursday from 2 to 3 p.m. Learn more
5. There’s still time to sign up for an NGC grading contest Test your grading skills in a 10-minute challenge. There are two categories (age 13-17 and age 18 and over). The top 10 finishers in each category get a prize. Learn more
6. See medals Neil Armstrong took with him into space Visit the NGC Booth to see an NGC-graded Apollo 11 Gold Robbins Medal and other amazing items, whose provenance was certified by Collectibles Authentication Guaranty (CAG), an NGC affiliate. Learn more
7. An NGC-certified coin will be among the most expensive ever sold at auction Bidding for the NGC-certified 1885 Trade Dollar is already over $3 million (with buyer's premium). Learn more
8. PMG rarities are also going to auction A PMG-certified Zanzibar note may sell for six figures. Learn more
9. The next great rarity could be revealed At last year’s FUN Show, the only known 1893-CC Morgan Dollar in a GSA Hoard “Hard Pack” was brought to NGC for certification. To see if anything similar happens this year, keep an eye on NGCcoin.com/news
10. Got a question about NGC or PMG services? Visit us at Booth 104.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!