NGC and PMG Highlights in Champion Macau Auction
Posted on 11/20/2018
NGC-graded coins from the Norcal Collection are featured in the Champion LiveAuctioneers auction, to be held on November 25, 2018.
The Norcal Collection consists of coins collected by an American living in China from 1930s to 1940s. All of the coins of this collection have been well kept since 1948.
Norcal Collection highlights
- Lot 209 - China: 1912 Li Yuan Hung (with Hat) Silver Dollar , graded NGC MS 66. Estimate: US $10,000-20,000 (USD)
- Lot 210 - China: 1912 Li Yuan Hung (with Hat) Silver Dollar, graded NGC MS 65+. Estimate: $10,000-20,000.
- Lot 216 - China: 1914 Yuan Shi Kai Silver Dollar with Plumed Hat, graded NGC MS 65+. Estimate: $4,000-8,000.
- Lot 229 - China: ND(1924) Tuan Chi Jui Silver Dollar, graded NGC MS 64. Estimate: $5,000-10,000.
- Lot 291 - China (Kweichow): 1928 Silver Dollar, graded NGC AU 58. Estimate: $15,000-30,000.
- Lot 313 - China (Yunnan): ND(1916) Tang Chi Yao Protector of the Republic Commemorative Coin Silver 50 Cents, graded NGC MS 63. Estimate: $3,000-4,000.
- Lot 321 - China (Hupen-Honan-Anwhei Soviet): 1932 Silver Dollar, graded NGC VF 35. Estimate: $6,000-12,000.
|China (Kweichow): 1928 Silver Dollar, graded NGC AU 58. Click image to enlarge. (Image courtesy of Champion)|
Other NGC highlights
- Lot 0354 - China: 1982 Marco Polo 100 Yuan Gold Proof, graded NGC 68. Estimate: US $ 120,000-240,000.
- Lot 367 (2 medals) - China: 1988 Basel Commemorative Gold Panda Medals 1 Oz, graded NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo and NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: $10,000 to $20,000.
- Lot 372 - China: 1995 Romance of Three Kingdoms Commemorative Gold Coin, graded NGC PF68 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: $50,000-$100,000.
- Lot 380 - China-ANA: 2016 ANA World Money Fair Anaheim Die Trial Proof, graded NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: $5,000 to $10,000.
- Lot 392 - China-Berlin: 2018 World Money Fair Berlin Special Exhibit Proof 1 Oz. Gold Panda, graded NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: $5,000 to $10,000.
|China: 1982 Marco Polo 100 Yuan Gold Proof, graded NGC 68.Click image to enlarge. (Image courtesy of Champion)|
- Lot 35 - China: 1909 The International Banking Corporation 1 Dollar, graded PMG Choice Fine 15. Estimate: $1,000 to $2,000.
- Lot 62 - China: ND Federal Reserve Bank of China Printers Essay 20 Cents, graded PMG Gem Uncirculated 66 EPQ. Estimate: $1,000 to $2,000.
- Lot 84 - China: 1949 The People's Bank of China 1st Print 500 Yuan, graded PMG Choice Uncirculated 65 EPQ. Estimate: $600 to $1,200.
- Lot 86 - China: 1949 The People's Bank of China 1st Print 1,000 Yuan, graded PMG Choice Uncirculated 64 EPQ. Estimate: $400 to $800.
- Lot 112 - China: 1924 Banco Nacional Ultramarino-Macao $5, graded PMG Choice Very Fine 35. Estimate: $8,000 to $16,000.
- Lot 125 - Japan: 1913 Bank of Japan 100 Yen Specimen - Payable In Gold, graded PMG About Uncirculated 50. Estimate: $10,000 to $20,000.
This is a guest article. The thoughts and opinions in the piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!