PMG Announces Revised Services and Fees Effective Sept. 1, 2018
Posted on 8/27/2018
Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) has announced changes to its services and fees that will be effective for submissions received on or after September 1, 2018. These changes apply to submissions to PMG's Sarasota, Florida headquarters. A list of changes is provided below.
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough – The $2,500 maximum value has been removed.
- High Value WalkThrough – Fee is changed to $275 per note.
- WalkThrough – Fee is changed to $200 per note.
- Express – Fee is changed to $90 per note.
- Standard – Fee for US notes is changed to $45 per note.
- Economy Special – Fee is changed to $35 per US note and $40 per world note.
- Modern (1960-present) – The maximum value is changed to $300 and the fee for US notes is now $20 per note.
- Bulk Grading Tiers – The maximum value is changed to $300 per note.
- Special Labels/Releases – This tier has been replaced by Early Releases/First Releases and Special Label (see below).
- Early Releases/First Releases – New service. Fee is $10 per note.
- Special Label – New service. Fee is $5 per note unless otherwise indicated here.
- High Value ReHolder – Fee is changed to $25 per note.
- Variety – Fee is changed to Tier + $8 per note. (Note: The Variety service must be selected for any note with a Fancy Serial Number, such as 88888888, 123123, 12344321.)
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!