PMG Offers Special Label for Russia World Cup Notes
Posted on 6/13/2018
Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) is offering a special label for the 100 Rubles banknotes being issued by the Bank of Russia to commemorate the 2018 FIFA World Cup, being held in June and July.
Held every four years, the FIFA World Cup championship is considered the highest honor in football, the wildly popular international sport that Americans call soccer. Sixty-four matches will be held in 11 Russian cities starting in mid-June, with the title game taking place in Moscow on July 15. Reigning champion Germany is among the 32 nations competing.
The 100 Rubles World Cup polymer banknotes were released on May 22, 2018. The special PMG label is available at no additional charge for these notes, provided notes are submitted according to the special submission instructions below.
Note: This special 2018 Soccer/Football Label #32 will be available until December 31, 2019. Notes will then receive the PMG Standard Green Label.
- Submit the 2018 Russia 100 Rubles World Cup notes under any applicable PMG grading tier. These notes must be submitted on a separate PMG Submission Form to receive the special label.
- The 2018 Soccer/Football Label #32 will be the default label for the 2018 Russia 100 Rubles World Cup notes.
- If you would prefer the PMG Standard Green label, write “PMG Standard Green Label” on the PMG Submission Form.
- Notes received by PMG within 30 days of release are eligible for the “Early Releases” or “First Releases” special designations. There is an additional fee of $10 (USD) per note for the special designation verification and attribution. If you would like the “Early Releases” designation, write “Early Releases” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form. If you would like the “First Releases” designation, write “First Releases” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form. Submit Early Releases and First Releases notes on separate submission forms. Submissions must be received by PMG on or before Thursday, June 21, 2018, to be eligible for the Early Releases and First Releases designations. See cutoff dates >
- If you want your note to be oriented vertically, select the PMG Oversize Holder (+$15 per note) and write "Holder Vertically" on your submission form.
- If you would like the original packaging returned, select or write “Return Packaging” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form. If Return Packaging is selected, there will be an additional fee of $5 (USD) per invoice, as well as an additional shipping cost, depending on the weight of the packaging.
In North America, contact PMG Customer Service at service@PMGnotes.com or 1-877-PMG-5570 (1-877-764-5570).
In Europe, contact NGC International GmbH at Europe@PMGnotes.com or +49 (0) 89 255 47 545.
In Hong Kong, China, contact PMG Customer Service at Asia@PMGnotes.com or +852 2115-3639.
Paid PMG Collector members can submit their notes directly to PMG. Not a member? Paid memberships start at just $25 (USD)/year. Join today >
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!