Five Things to Know about the HKINF
Posted on 12/1/2017
The Hong Kong International Numismatic Fair is December 8-10 at The Mira Hotel in Hong Kong. Here are five things to know before you go:
1. Free evaluations: NGC's David Camire and PMG's Chad Greenbach will be doing free coin and paper money evaluations at the NGC/NCS/PMG booths, A3-A6. Read more here.
2. History on display: Visit Heritage Auctions at Booths B1-B2 to see the historic Szechuan Ferracute set, which was conserved by NCS and certified by the NGC Advanced Chinese Authentication Bureau (ACAB). Read more about it here; view an image gallery here.
|China (1897) Silver Dollar Szechuan L&M-345 Ferracute Pattern
with the NGC ACAB Red Dragon Label
NGC SP 65
Click images to enlarge.
3. Rarities for sale: Heritage, the official auctioneer of the HKINF, is offering some spectacular NGC-graded coins for sale, including a rare pattern "Dragon" 50 cent piece from 1889, graded NGC MS 63. For highlights, click here.
4. Submit at the show, or earlier: You can submit early to NGC, NCS and PMG on Dec. 6 or 7 on the third floor of the Mira Hotel, or you can submit to NGC, NCS and PMG at the show. PMG is offering expedited grading, but notes must be received by December 10. Read more here.
5. Learn more: As always, visit the NGC, NCS and PMG booth to talk with company representatives and learn more about our services and benefits.
Get more information about the show at www.eternity-hkinf.com