NGC and PMG Highlights in Monetarium Singapore Auction
Posted on 9/27/2017
Monetarium (Singapore) Private Limited, one of the region's leading rare coin and banknote specialists, proudly presents its new Auction 20, featuring rare coins graded by NGC, banknotes graded by PMG and other items.
- Lot 13 - Singapore: 1969 Gold Proof $150 (Founding of Singapore), graded NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD10,000-15,000.
- Lot 14 - Singapore: 1975 Gold $500, $250, and $100 (10th Anniversary of Independence), all graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD5,000-7,000.
- Lot 133 - China: 1981-82, 1985-92 Lunar Gold Proof Set (10 pieces), graded NGC PF 68, NGC PF 69 (7) and NGC PF 70 (2). Estimate: SGD22,000-26,000.
- Lot 183 - Great Britain: 1934B Trade Dollar, graded NGC MS 64. Estimate: SGD2,000-3,000
- Lot 264 - Straits Settlements: 1877 10 Cents, graded NGC MS 63. Estimate: SGD300-500
- Lot 532 - Singapore: 1999 $1,000 (1 Million Serial), graded PMG 66 Gem Uncirculated EPQ. Estimate: SGD6,000-12,000
- Lot 792 - China: 1953 10 Yuan Color Trial Specimen, graded PMG 35 Choice Very Fine. Estimate: SGD40,000-60,000
- Lot 1169 - Straits Settlements: 1919 10 Cents, graded PMG 66 Gem Uncirculated EPQ. Estimate: SGD1,000-2,000
- Lot 1177 - Straits Settlements: 1925 50 Dollars, graded PMG 30 VF. Estimate: SGD12,000-30,000
- Lot 1178 - Straits Settlements: 1925-27 100 Dollars, graded PMG 30 VF Net. Estimate: SGD10,000-24,000
For more information about Monetarium Singapore, visit Monetarium.com.sg.
This is a guest article. The thoughts and opinions in the piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!