PMG Accepting Submissions in Baltimore
Posted on 2/21/2017
PMG will be accepting both US and world currency submissions for all service levels during the show. All submissions will be sent to our office in Sarasota, FL. PMG will be at booth # 1219. Check with show representatives for details. Cut-off time for all submissions will be 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 1.
PMG Representatives will accept notes for all service tiers. Standard prices and turnaround times are available only for notes that are listed in Friedberg, Criswell, Haxby, Schwan, Charlton and Pick, and correct catalog attribution must be noted on the accompanying submission form. When submitting, kindly specify only one service price per submission form. PMG Representatives are available to assist you to prepare your submission.
Oversize Notes: Fees are for individual notes (size 7 3/4" x 4 3/4"). Notes larger than 7 3/4" x 4 3/4" will be charged an additional $15.00 per note oversize holder fee.
- An attribution fee of $5 per note is charged when notes submitted are not accompanied by a proper catalog number.
- A $10 adjustment fee will be charged for submission forms that must be modified prior to processing. This includes forms with more than one tier listed and bumps in tier levels due to undervalued notes.
- Grading fees do not include shipping and insurance.
- We do not accept uncut sheets at shows. These will need to be sent to our Sarasota, FL location for grading.
PMG will also accept regular submissions for all service levels* for NGC at the show. All submissions will be sent to our office in Sarasota, FL. Services include World Services, Ancient Coin Services, Bulk, PHOTO PROOF® and more.
- Due to the special handling required, NGC does not accept submissions of the following coins at this show for regular service submissions to be returned to the NGC offices: coins for First/Early Releases designations, coins NGC requires submitted in original Mint sealed packing, coins over 3.5" (90 mm) in diameter and .39" (10 mm) in depth, Coin & Chronicles sets, Coin & Currency sets, March of Dimes 3-coin set, West Point 2-coin set, San Francisco 2-coin Proof set, 30th Anniversary Eagles, 25th Anniversary Eagles, 20th Anniversary Eagles, American Liberty Series and 10th Anniversary Platinum Sets. These submissions must be sent directly to Sarasota, FL, by the submitter.
*Does not include 5 ounce coins.
Any questions prior to the event can be directed to PMG at 1-877-PMG-5570 or by e-mail at service@PMGnotes.com. During the convention, please visit our table to get answers to any questions about services offered by PMG.