PMG Announces Revised Services And Fees For 2017
Posted on 12/13/2016
Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) has announced a few changes to its services and fees that will be effective January 1, 2017. A list of changes is provided below.
- Return Packaging – Fee is changed to $5 per form.
- Bulk Requirements - Tier has changed to 50-note minimum. Note: This minimum applies to each bulk tier. Submissions to multiple bulk tiers cannot be combined to meet the 50-note minimum.
- Mixed Vintage - Tier is renamed "Mixed Vintage (pre-1960)".
- Mixed Modern - Tier is renamed "Mixed Modern (1960-present)".
- Special Label/Releases - New add-on services. Submit notes for Early Releases designations (Tier + $10) or First Releases (Tier + $10). To qualify for Early Releases or First Releases, a note must generally be received by PMG or a PMG-approved depository within the first 30 days of the note’s release.
- Submit the following on separate submission forms - Fancy Serial Numbers (e.g. 88888888, 123123, 12344321), Oversize Holders, Custom Holders and Special Label/Releases.
The above changes apply to direct submissions to PMG at its US offices and will be effective January 1, 2017. Updated submission forms will be available on the PMG website or by contacting PMG Customer Service. All notes shipped to PMG after December 31, 2016, must be accompanied by the new submission forms. Please note that US and world notes must still be submitted on separate submission forms.
Questions? Please contact PMG Customer Service at 1-877-PMG-5570 (764-5570) or Service@PMGnotes.com.
PMG Collectors Society paid members can submit their notes directly to PMG. Elite Collectors Society members receive a 10% discount on PMG grading tiers. Not a PMG Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join now!
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!