PMG Highlights In The Stack's Bowers August Anaheim Auction
Posted on 7/20/2016
The Stack’s Bowers auction at the ANA World's Fair of Money will be held August 9-13, 2016, in Anaheim, California. It features a number of exceptional PMG-certified notes. Below is a list of highlights:
- Lot 10594 (shown below) - Dolgeville, New York. $20 1902 Red Seal. Fr. 639. The FNB. Charter #6447. PMG About Uncirculated 55. Serial Number 1. Opening bid: $6,000 (USD).
- Lot 10015 - RI-264. Rhode Island. May 22, 1777 $1/36. PMG Choice Uncirculated 63. Opening bid: $1,050 (USD).
- Lot 10586 (shown below) - Salem, New Jersey. $100 Original. Fr. 454a. The Salem National Banking Company. Charter #1326. PMG Choice Very Fine 35 Net. Restoration. Opening bid: $48,000 (USD).
- Lot 10483 - Fr. 2221-G. 1934 $5000 Federal Reserve Note. Chicago. PMG Choice Uncirculated 63. Opening bid: $75,000 (USD).
- Lot 30081 (shown below) - CANADA. Dominion of Canada. 2 Dollars, 1923 Series. PMG Extremely Fine 40 Net. Serial Number 1. Opening bid: $24,000 (USD).
- Lot 30002 - AFGHANISTAN. 1000 Afghanis, ND (1939). Color Trial Specimen. PMG Choice Uncirculated 63. Opening bid: $3,000 (USD).
- Lot 30193 - FANNING ISLAND. Fanning Island Plantations LTD. 1 Pound, 1940. PMG Choice Uncirculated 64 EPQ. Opening bid: $4,500 (USD).
- Lot 30361 (shown below) - PAKISTAN. State Bank. 100 Rupees, ND (1950). PMG About Uncirculated 55 Net. Estimate bid: $8,000 (USD).
For more information on this event and to check out some other highlights for the upcoming auction, please visit Stack's Bowers' website, Stack'sBowers.com
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!