PMG Announces Revised Services And Fees For 2016
Posted on 12/15/2015
Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) has announced a few changes to its services and fees that will be effective January 1, 2016. A list of changes is provided below.
- Modern Bulk – Tier is renamed “Mixed Modern (1961-Date)” and fee is changed to $14 (US notes)
- Non-consecutive Bulk – Tier is renamed “Mixed Vintage (Pre-1961)” and fee is changed to $16 (US notes)
- Large Size Bulk (US Notes Only) – Tier has been discontinued. Submit Large Size US notes under an applicable non-bulk grading tier.
- Express (US Notes Only) – Fee is changed to $80
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough – Fee is changed to $100 + 1% Fair Market Value ($2,500 maximum fee)
- PMG Oversize Holder – Fee is changed to $15
- Handling Fee – Fee is changed to $8
The above changes apply to direct submissions to PMG at its US offices and will be effective January 1, 2016. Updated submission forms will be available on the PMG website or by contacting PMG Customer Service. All notes shipped to PMG after December 31, 2015, must be accompanied by the new submission forms. Please note that US and world notes must still be submitted on separate submission forms.
Questions? Please contact PMG Customer Service at 1-877-PMG-5570 (764-5570) or Service@PMGnotes.com.
PMG Collectors Society paid members can submit their notes directly to PMG. Elite Collectors Society members receive a 10% discount on PMG grading tiers. Not a PMG Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join now!