PMG Notes Available at Auction
Posted on 10/21/2014
PMG certified bank notes will be available for collector and dealer bidding in the Stack's Bowers Galleries Official Auction of the Winter 2014 Whitman Coin & Collectibles Baltimore Expo. This exciting auction offers over 1,200 lots of American currency to the highest bidder.
PMG notes available in the sale include:
- 1861 $50 Virginia Treasury Note. Cr. 2. PMG About Uncirculated 55.
- 1869 $5 Legal Tender Note. FR. 64. PMG Choice Uncirculated 64 EPQ.
- 1981 $100 Federal Reserve Star Note. Richmond. Fr. 2169-E*. PMG Choice About Uncirculated 58 Net.
- 1922 $1000 Gold Certificate. Fr. 1220. PMG Very Fine 25 Net.
- 1918 $1000 Federal Reserve Note. Philadelphia. Fr. 1133-C. PMG Very Fine 25.
- 1882 $5 Brown Back. The First NB. Charter #3323 Earlville, Illinois. Fr. 467. PMG Gem Uncirculated 66 EPQ Star. Serial Number 1.
The sale is available for viewing and bidding at StacksBowers.com. For more information or to request a catalog, call 800.458.4646 (West Coast) or 800.566.2580 (East Coast). For more information on the Whitman Coin & Collectibles show visit their website.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!