PMG Grading BEP 150th Anniversary Sets
Posted on 12/11/2012
For a limited time PMG will be offering encapsulation of the BEP's 150th Anniversary Currency Sets for a special price and designation. Notes will be certified with an "UNC" grade or a "GEM" grade for those notes that qualify. See below for submission instructions.
- Notes for the set MUST be on their own submission invoice.
- The set may be sent intact or just the panel with the notes. If the set is sent intact, the packaging will be returned with the graded notes.
- Select the Economy tier - the $25 fee covers both notes in the set. The five (5)-note minimum is waived for these sets.
- Sets to be considered for the "GEM" designation will be charged an additional $2 per set.
- To be eligible for the "GEM" grade designation, please write "CHECK FOR GEM" on the submission form. If "CHECK FOR GEM" is not written on the invoice, qualifying notes will be graded with "UNC" designations only.
- Please fill in the pedigree column on the submission form with "2012 BEP 150th Anniversary Set."
Submitters should contact PMG for bulk submission instructions and guidelines.
Questions? Contact PMG Customer Service at service@PMGnotes.com or 1-877-PMG-5570 (1-877-764-5570).
Collectors Society paid members can submit their notes directly to PMG. Not a PMG Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join as a Premium member, or upgrade to Premium membership, and you'll receive a coupon to have five notes graded for free. Join today.