PMG Grading On-site at the 2023 ANA World's Fair of Money
Posted on 6/20/2023
PMG will offer on-site grading and encapsulation of US and world paper money at the 2023 ANA World's Fair of Money in Pittsburgh, PA from Tuesday, August 8 through Thursday, August 10 at 3:00 p.m. Notes will be returned by the end of the day on Friday, August 11. Notes must be picked up by the end of the show.
Cut-off times may change due to submission volumes. Check with show staff for changes.
On-site submission services include:
|Unlimited WalkThrough||$350 + 2% Fair Market Value per note|
|Unlimited maximum value.|
|WalkThrough||$300 per note|
|Maximum value $25,000.|
|Express||$160 per note|
|Maximum value $10,000.|
|Standard||$75 per note|
|Maximum value $3,000.|
|Economy||$50 per note|
|Maximum value $1,000.|
|High Value ReHolder||$100 per note|
|Unlimited maximum value.|
|ReHolder||$20 per note|
PMG show representatives will also be accepting regular submissions for all service levels to be sent to our office in Sarasota, Florida. The cut-off time for regular submissions is 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 12.
The above prices and turnaround times are available only for notes that are listed in Friedberg, Criswell, Haxby, Schwan, Pick and Charlton. When submitting, please specify only one service tier per submission form. PMG representatives will be at the show to help you prepare submissions.
Oversize Notes: Notes 195 mm wide x 120 mm high to 205 mm wide x 220 mm high in size will be charged an additional $20 per note for the Oversize Holder.
- The Friedberg or Pick number should be referenced on the submission form when submitting notes listed in either of these references; if they are not, a fee of $5 per catalog number will be charged.
- A $10 adjustment fee will be charged for submission forms that must be modified before they are processed. This includes forms with more than one tier listed and bumps in tier levels due to undervalued notes.
- We do not accept uncut sheets at shows. These must be sent to our Sarasota, Florida, office for grading.
- Please remove notes from any cases before submitting them and place them in the proper sleeves.
- Grading fees do not include shipping and insurance, if applicable.
Questions before the event can be directed to PMG at (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310) or by e-mail at service@PMGnotes.com. During the convention, please visit our booth to get answers to any questions about services offered by PMG.
PMG is the official grading service of the ANA, PNG and many other paper money collecting organizations. Learn more at PMGnotes.com/affiliates.
To learn more about NGC on-site grading of US coins at the ANA World’s Fair of Money, click here.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!