Many Historic PMG-certified Notes in June Auction
Posted on 5/27/2022
More than 350 banknotes certified by Paper Money Guaranty® (PMG®), many from the Netherlands and its former colonies, are featured in an upcoming Crown Currency sale. Bidding is already underway for Auction 8, which concludes on June 22, 2022.
A Netherlands 1943 50 Gulden State Note graded PMG 50 About Uncirculated (lot 295) is one of the top lots in the sale. It is one of eight examples of this catalog number in the PMG Population Report, with only two others in a higher grade.
Other PMG-certified highlights include:
- an Aruba 1993 500 Florin graded PMG 66 Gem Uncirculated EPQ (lot 441)
- a Netherlands, Nederlandsche Bank 1968 10 Gulden graded PMG 67 Superb Gem Unc EPQ (lot 264)
- a Netherlands, Nederlandsche Bank 1930 500 Gulden graded PMG 35 Choice Very Fine NET (lot 314)
- a Netherlands, Nederlandsche Bank 1945 1,000 Gulden graded PMG 30 Very Fine (lot 316)
- a Netherlands Indies, Muntbiljet 1943 50 Gulden Specimen graded PMG 67 Superb Gem Unc EPQ (lot 59)
- a Netherlands Indies, Javasche Bank 1925 100 Gulden graded PMG 58 Choice About Unc (lot 64)
- a Netherlands Indies 1926 500 Gulden Specimen graded PMG 50 About Uncirculated (lot 74)
- a Netherlands Indies, Muntbiljet 1943 500 Gulden graded PMG 30 Very Fine (lot 75)
- a Suriname, Centrale Bank 2000 25,000 Gulden graded PMG 65 Gem Uncirculated EPQ (lot 425)
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!