Active forum...not

9 posts in this topic

This sure is a sleepy forum. I can't believe how quiet it is with very few posts happening. sleeping.gif

For those who are interested, there is another currency forum to go along with this one and PCGS's forum. All three will help with understanding different areas of collecting currency. The new one is being developed by forum member alfalfa and you can check out his site with the following link. new forum .

Check it out. All three sites compliement each other. Education of currency is what it is all about!

Edited by nubie

Well if you think much doesn't go on here, they are talking about coins on the PCGS paper money message board today, along with the best grading deal of the month...

Vcavo is one of the reasons this forum is so quiet. Spam for his website, bashing grading services, praising others. If I was a hardcore currency collector I'd stay away from here too.

To prove your miss-information, show me spam for my website on this message board; who doesn't bash grading services; show me praising others on this message board other than once, which of course spoke FACT. Does one mean I do it all the time?

You must be a liberal and your picture shows it!!!

Edited by vcavo

I have one piece of collectable currency and I don't know anything about collecting currency eccept the kind you spend. This is the loudest I've been on this quiet forum. 27_laughing.gif