Do any of these have any value over face?

13 posts in this topic

Blackbook price guide is pretty acceptable... The $100 looks pretty nice, but I don't know if it would command enough of a premuim if you have it graded to even be worth having graded.

Yes fractional currency and so worn that it probably isn't worth more than $5.00

As previously mentioned...they all have a value above face but this is not the type of material I would have certified. The best way to get a sense of the value is to simply go on Ebay and see what they are selling for........

Yes fractional currency and so worn that it probably isn't worth more than $5.00

As previously mentioned...they all have a value above face but this is not the type of material I would have certified. The best way to get a sense of the value is to simply go on Ebay and see what they are selling for........

oh, I definitely wouldn't have the fractional graded... I picked it for a few bucks a while ago as a converstion piece. The only bill I considered was the $100...but considering how it would grade..and how costly it is to have paper graded... I wouldn't even send that one in.