• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimbabwe 2020 Series Replacement Notes

2 posts in this topic

The seller of this note online is marketing it as a replacement note. However, the note doesn't have the "Replacement / Star" designation on the label.

Past Zimbabwe series have used ZA prefixes to indicate a replacement note. I think its definitely possible that they could have switched to the "AZ" for this series, but the fact that the "Replacement Note" designation on the label worries me.

I'm pretty sure that when the catalogue updates this will be a P-101 note, but I'm wondering if it will be treated as a P-101*, if it is a star note.

s-l1600.jpg.17194976462a1f377a77267543b06563.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  I ran this by our Research manager and he advised that the most recent information they have regarding replacement notes from Zimbabwe is:

image.png

As far as the expected Pick number, 101 is definitely plausible but we do not know for sure at this time.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!