PMG Registry - Request a new slot or set here!

17 posts in this topic

72 posts

We look forward to your requests for the PMG Registry! Please post any requests here. PMG certification numbers are always helpful! :takeit:

1 post

can you please add slot for

Indonesia, Bank Indonesia Specimen Pick# 140s 1999 100,000 Rupiah Polymer - Wmk :Arms

Indonesia, Bank Indonesia Pick# 65 1959 5 Rupiah - Printer : TDLR

72 posts
18 hours ago, Darmawan said:

can you please add slot for

Indonesia, Bank Indonesia Specimen Pick# 140s 1999 100,000 Rupiah Polymer - Wmk :Arms

Indonesia, Bank Indonesia Pick# 65 1959 5 Rupiah - Printer : TDLR

Thanks for the request.

These notes already have slots here: Indonesia Complete, 1945-Date, P13-Date. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thank you.

105 posts

Hi Ali, I'd like to see competitive Large size nationals sets by Fr. # for Series 1902 red seals, date backs and plain backs. A second set would be series 1882 Nat'ls and I would include Brown Backs, Date Backs and Value backs.  For series 1902, see my signature set here:  sig.jpg

I think series 1902 by Block letters would be quite useful as one would know about when the note was produced.  See my signature set here:  sig.jpg

Any other sets using the data you have on nationals would be appreciated.  Like sets by states.  I'd volunteer to set up charter numbers by state and county if it would result in a competitive sets.  :foryou:

12 posts

Hello,

Can a slot be added for Cert# 8065624-002 ?

Not sure what the process for notes with unlisted Pick#'s at time of grading is.

Thanks

Mike

72 posts
On 4/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Hello,

Can a slot be added for Cert# 8065624-002 ?

Not sure what the process for notes with unlisted Pick#'s at time of grading is.

Thanks

Mike

Hello, Mike, and thanks for the interest.

You will need to go to PMG cert. verification (on PMGnotes.com) and compare the denominations, dates and banks of your notes to what sets and slots already live in existing PMG Registry sets. Then you will need to enter your note(s) into a slot that looks similar to the description on your personal note. You will need to follow the NOT VALID FOR SLOT process, as you normally do.

In this instance, I can tell you your note is eligible here: 

Category: Ukraine
Set Name: Ukraine Complete, 1917-Date, P1-Date
Slot Name: 100 Hryven 2018 Commemorative Issue

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

72 posts
On 4/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, ddr70 said:

Hi Ali, I'd like to see competitive Large size nationals sets by Fr. # for Series 1902 red seals, date backs and plain backs. A second set would be series 1882 Nat'ls and I would include Brown Backs, Date Backs and Value backs.  For series 1902, see my signature set here:  sig.jpg

I think series 1902 by Block letters would be quite useful as one would know about when the note was produced.  See my signature set here:  sig.jpg

Any other sets using the data you have on nationals would be appreciated.  Like sets by states.  I'd volunteer to set up charter numbers by state and county if it would result in a competitive sets.  :foryou:

Hello, DDR.

We appreciate your interest and support of PMG and the PMG Registry. Our senior team has determined the set types you suggest are more suitable for Custom PMG Registry sets. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future. :)

12 posts
13 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Mike, and thanks for the interest.

You will need to go to PMG cert. verification (on PMGnotes.com) and compare the denominations, dates and banks of your notes to what sets and slots already live in existing PMG Registry sets. Then you will need to enter your note(s) into a slot that looks similar to the description on your personal note. You will need to follow the NOT VALID FOR SLOT process, as you normally do.

In this instance, I can tell you your note is eligible here: 

Category: Ukraine
Set Name: Ukraine Complete, 1917-Date, P1-Date
Slot Name: 100 Hryven 2018 Commemorative Issue

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Got it,

I'll shoehorn it into the closest matching slot next time, and follow NOT VALID FOR SLOT procedure.

Thanks for adding a slot to the set,

105 posts
16 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, DDR.

We appreciate your interest and support of PMG and the PMG Registry. Our senior team has determined the set types you suggest are more suitable for Custom PMG Registry sets. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future. :)

Ok, thanks Ali.  Anything the senior team comes up with for Nationals would be appreciated; I've seen no additions in years.  :wishluck:

72 posts
On 4/25/2020 at 11:26 PM, S Navaneethan Ramanujam said:

Please add a slot for

10 Rupees, Reserve Bank of India, 2017-19 Issue, P109
10 Rupees 2017- Letter E,  IND109b

I couldn't find it under any sets: https://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=5489

Hello.

Please provide your PMG certification number, so we may assist. Thank you.

72 posts
On 5/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, S Navaneethan Ramanujam said:

Certification No: 1887386-007

Hello.

Your note is eligible wherever there is a slot for India Pick#109. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

20 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello.

Your note is eligible wherever there is a slot for India Pick#109. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks for the email and have replied to it. I couldn't find the slot for India Pick #109.

72 posts
On 5/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, S Navaneethan Ramanujam said:

Thanks for the email and have replied to it. I couldn't find the slot for India Pick #109.

Hello.

You may add your note to your set you have created here: India Complete, 1917-Date, P1-Date. There is a slot for Pick# 109 there. Please follow the directions in the email. Thank you and let us know when we may assist in the future.