Pictures and Descriptions disappearing

5 posts in this topic

I'm experiencing problems with note descriptions and pictures disappearing on me as I'm trying to build up some PMG registry sets.

For example:

I'm making changes to the slots / slot descriptions in my signature set. A couple of notes that I have assigned to this set have note descriptions and photos. I save the changes to the slots and, when I get taken to the page for making changes to the Notes, all of my photos and note descriptions have been blanked, even if I made no changes to those slots in the prior screen.

In one of my competitive sets, I made a change to a note that had a note description and photos. The new description saved, but the pictures disappeared (this was on my 100 Trillion note).

I've switched to saving all of my descriptions to a word file for now to avoid losses that I can't fix with copy / paste, but if I can't make this stop happening it's going to be really hard to build out the set. Especially since I tend to get hit with errors if I try to upload too many pictures at the same time.

Thanks for any help you can provide on this.

• Administrator
On 2/4/2019 at 2:32 PM, Revenant said:

I'm experiencing problems with note descriptions and pictures disappearing on me as I'm trying to build up some PMG registry sets.

For example:

I'm making changes to the slots / slot descriptions in my signature set. A couple of notes that I have assigned to this set have note descriptions and photos. I save the changes to the slots and, when I get taken to the page for making changes to the Notes, all of my photos and note descriptions have been blanked, even if I made no changes to those slots in the prior screen.

In one of my competitive sets, I made a change to a note that had a note description and photos. The new description saved, but the pictures disappeared (this was on my 100 Trillion note).

I've switched to saving all of my descriptions to a word file for now to avoid losses that I can't fix with copy / paste, but if I can't make this stop happening it's going to be really hard to build out the set. Especially since I tend to get hit with errors if I try to upload too many pictures at the same time.

Thanks for any help you can provide on this.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Signature set, Revenant.

Can you please email [email protected] with the exact name of your Signature Set in question? Also, can you please tell us exactly what the error message states? We are happy to look into this. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Signature set, Revenant.

Can you please email [email protected] with the exact name of your Signature Set in question? Also, can you please tell us exactly what the error message states? We are happy to look into this. Thank you.

Thank you, Ali!

I've sent an email that summarizes this and the other problems I've been having with links to the relevant sets to the email address you provided.

I'm actually not getting an error message. The pictures and descriptions are just disappearing / getting blanked out. Sometimes things look fine at first and then days later my pictures are just gone and I have no clue how or why.

• Administrator
On 3/25/2019 at 3:48 PM, Revenant said:

Thank you, Ali!

I've sent an email that summarizes this and the other problems I've been having with links to the relevant sets to the email address you provided.

I'm actually not getting an error message. The pictures and descriptions are just disappearing / getting blanked out. Sometimes things look fine at first and then days later my pictures are just gone and I have no clue how or why.

Hello.

It is our pleasure to assist, Revenant. Please see our email exchange. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. You may reach us best at [email protected] Thank you.

CRM applications help the business to meet the objectives of the client relationship. They are adaptable and versatile – it helps to sustain all client records in a single spot, regardless of whether the company is quickly growing. Microsoft CRM consulting helps to adjust the application to the necessities of each specific business. The main objective of the application is to maintain the customer's information in a manner, each worker in the company approaches it, and the benefits from each office can be effectively utilized. It is generally created for customer servicing and outreach groups. The worker side code of the framework depends on C#.  Check it here.The front end side is written in DHTML with JavaScript and HTML. It likewise can be founded on ASP.NET. The entities and data sets are put away in Microsoft SQL Service. MS SQL Server Views are utilized broadly for providing solid security for Role-Based viewing of the undertaking information in MS CRM 4.0 and later forms. The association administration is built with the utilization of the WCF, and the synchronization with offline information in Outlook is built on the Sync Framework. In Microsoft Dynamics cost of execution relies upon the range of abilities of the software engineers and size of work. Adding one basic element is less expensive than the making of the framework without any preparation. Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant can likewise help on the off chance that you need maintenance and backing in CRM work. It normally works in two different ways: committed help and services or shared help and services. The developers work just with the current install base. The services include improvement of the items (adding of the new modules, reports and other practical components) just as item backing and maintenance of the applications (debugging, rectifications, creation backing and coordination of the work process if necessary). On the off chance that you need to integrate information to the surface in the sidebar for contacts, tickets, organizations, and so forth, enlist Microsoft Dynamics CRM software engineer. The augmentations instrument permits the utilization of outsider software inside of the CRM framework. It helps to implant the information from various assets into a single framework. Any development team is described by the worth it makes for the ventures for which the team works. A decent team ought to have a devoted part to understand the business measures, business work process, and mechanization of the whole business measures in a complete CRM answer for make incredible incentive for the business. To achieve that, a committed CRM developer is exceptionally critical. You need a CRM developer for recruit to make your development team more important and useful.