Is my PMG graded note authentic?

4 posts in this topic

24 posts

On NGC (and CGC), there's a research link that takes you to various tools including checking on the authenticity of a NGC certified coin.  It's found between About and FAQs and Contact.  Could you add such a link on the PMG site to check same?  I know it's available here https://www.pmgnotes.com/certlookup/, but I can never find it when I really need it.

Edited by ddr70

180 posts

Good afternoon.  You can find the PMG certification lookup right on the mail page of our website.  www.pmgnotes.com.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find the certification lookup.  Thanks!

24 posts
On 11/30/2018 at 5:24 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon.  You can find the PMG certification lookup right on the mail page of our website.  www.pmgnotes.com.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find the certification lookup.  Thanks!

My point is as a collector's society member, it would be nice if I could get to information I need from the collector's society page.  AND like NGC and CGC, provide a common place (i.e. the research link just like those other pages).  Why not add that same link on the PMG tab at collector's society JUST LIKE on the NGC and CGC tabs???  thanks!

180 posts

Thank you for your message.  We will forward this over to our web designers and hopefully we can get something like that added for PMG in the near future.

Thanks!