Cabral Signature
1 1

13 posts in this topic

243 posts

Great idea. My question is, if I have a courtesy autographed note (Cabral), can I submit this note and have it holdered in the Cabral Signature PMG holder ?

269 posts

Good morning.  Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, we do not do courtesy autographs so we would not be able to notate the signature on the label.  The only way we can verify a signature is if that signature is witnessed by a PMG employee.  Also, the new signature labels will not be available until next year and they would only be available through select dealers.  They would not be made available for collector society members or most dealers.  

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at [email protected]  Thank you!

243 posts

Thanks Jennifer.

This is the note. It’s in a PMG holder with “Courtesy Autograph” noted on the holder. Could I forward this note to one of the authorized dealers to be placed in a PMG Cabral signature holder ?

F35FF8D1-A78B-4FA4-81DF-B4DA9395319D.jpeg

243 posts
1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning.  Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, we do not do courtesy autographs so we would not be able to notate the signature on the label.  The only way we can verify a signature is if that signature is witnessed by a PMG employee.  Also, the new signature labels will not be available until next year and they would only be available through select dealers.  They would not be made available for collector society members or most dealers.  

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at [email protected]  Thank you!

“The only way we can verify a signature is if that signature is witnessed by a PMG. employee.”  -  Jennifer

Is this new ?

Clearly this note was autographed before PMG was in business, and it has a Courtesy Autograph notation.

809B283A-4BD6-47CA-8F43-01143689FA46.jpeg

269 posts

We have not done courtesy autographs for a number of years.  We did do them in the past but our graders have since decided that we cannot do them as we have no real way to verify those signatures.  

Thanks! 

243 posts

Ok, I understand, PMG no longer adds Courtesy Autograph unless witnessed.

Back to my original question. Am I able to get my courtesy autographed note into Cabral signature holder if submitted by a an authorized PMG dealer ?

Is this the correct venue for this question, or should I contact Miles directly ?

269 posts

The labels are not yet available but when they do become available it will only be through select dealers.  I do not believe we have a finalized list yet for which dealers will be offering these labels.  You will want to just check back with us here or you can check our website for an update when it gets closer to the end of the year.

Thank you!

269 posts

Good morning.  Currency with her signature is available for grading with this label for $12, however, these are only being done in bulk submissions of over 100 notes or more.  

Thanks! 

243 posts

Thanks.

To be clear, are you saying all 100 notes would have to be submitted for the Cabral signature ? Or, will PMG will do a single note when included with a 100 note submission ?

269 posts

All 100 would have to be for the Cabral signature in order to qualify for the special label.  Thanks.

243 posts

There is a happy ending. I contacted a friend with considerable influence at PMG and somehow accomplished my end goal. 

A courtesy autographed note by Cabral in a courtesy autographed holder by Cabral. It took almost a year and I couldn’t be happier.

437F0396-D56F-471E-8FE8-616EF322B40D.jpeg

A30CBAA1-EB04-4861-AEF6-DA60158690BA.jpeg