My First Submission to PMG is Back

4 posts in this topic

It sure took a long time, but I'm very pleased with the grades.

p><p> I bought this raw from Max Crusha on the Bay.  Was going to post the other four notes but photobucket is taking forever to load pages.  If someone has a better imaging site that

Bob

Edited to add:

Okay, here's another one from the submission:

A low print # and star from the Super Orloff press

IMG_20160114_0001_zpsbtokxjax.jpg

Edited by rvnmedic

First off, congrats on your results. I am a coin guy but I think notes are cool. I hope to maintain the resistance necessary to keep myself from buying a few, and save myself from diving into yet another hobby!

I feel your pain regarding photobucket. It is really bad now, and I also wish I knew of another one to use. I also hate the popups and ads.

First off, congrats on your results. I am a coin guy but I think notes are cool. I hope to maintain the resistance necessary to keep myself from buying a few, and save myself from diving into yet another hobby!

I feel your pain regarding photobucket. It is really bad now, and I also wish I knew of another one to use. I also hate the popups and ads.

I have been collecting coins since the 60s and just got into currency in the last two years.

Don't stare at these or any other really cool notes or you will succumb to the siren call of the notes. :grin: