• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW 2013 ONE DOLLAR NOTE by STEVE R

1 post in this topic

NEW 2013 JACK LEW $1 DOLLAR NOTE

I have check the U>S> Bureau Of Engraving and Printing (BEP) web-site and the new one dollar notes are in the printing stage, and will be printed on 32 subject note sheet and the 50 subject note sheet. BEP show the layout of the note position identifier on the upper lift hand side of the note next to the district number. "Fifty-subject and 32-subject notes are distinguishable by one minor technical change. On a 50-subject produced note, the letter and number of the alpha numeric note-position identifier, is the same font size and smaller than the alpha letter of the 32-subject note. In comparison, on the 32-subject note, the number is a smaller font size compared to the letter".

I also pickup a ten dollar note a B2 New York(FW) but this one will not be submitted for grading, it is well worn. So jar I have the following 2013 notes, one, two five and the ten. I will keep updating as the other notes come out of BEP.

See more journals by STEVE R