• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Score changes posted by Eagles Nest

4 posts in this topic

Do the administrators ever look at the many sets of notes and adjust the scores accordingly???????

I was just wondering why I never see a score adjustment in the note sets like they do with the coin sets. I know that since I started assembling the few sets I have nothing has ever changed except the price to obtain quality notes. SSSSSSo whats up???

Eagles Nest1

Jerry

See more journals by Eagles Nest

Hello Eagles Nest1,

Thanks for the posting.

Score changes are done on a rolling basis and therefore take some time to be processed. We are happy to address any requests you may have. Please provide me with certification numbers for which you have any questions.

We will email you when it has been assessed for any needed changes.

You can also send requests for score changes to score@collectors-society.com or if you prefer from the link in the Registry "Set Score Detail" Page.

Regards,

Barbara T

PMG Registry

Hi Paul,

We take a number of resources into consideration when developing the scores. Notes in the set(s) are researched with careful attention to accuracy from a variety of databases, catalogs, Internet data etc. The scores and changes you see are reviewed to try to accurately reflect the relative current market value of each note's type, date and grade. Score calculations are developed based on those variables...And, the only difference in calculating non-US and US note scores is basically the use of different resources.

You can check out the below link that gives insight on the ranking system.

http://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/rankingsystem.aspx

Thank you for your interest in the PMG Registry.

Regards,

Barbara T.