Weightings or points in registry notes

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm not sure how to go about having this done so perhaps ask here. I'm looking in the registry at The Hawaii $20 1934 Late Finished Back Plate #204; Fr 2304Lfb. This is a tough note as there are just 4 or 5 known and 1 in the pop report. I believe the weighting for this note deserves to be reviewed with so few known. There are 24 graded Fr 2308 1934 $10 N. Africa and they're given around 10 times the weighting. By the pop report Fr 2304Lfb is rarer by a factor of 24 to 1 but it is given points of a common note.

I can understand the system not set for this note yet as I just had the first one graded. Would you agree it's time to take a look at the point weighting for this note now?

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Corey, I can imagine it's quite a project to assign point values in the registery for the all the different notes with different grades. Now I've got to take a look.

Thanks Steve, I've enjoyed putting this collection together. Right now I'm sitting on a couple notes I'd like to add (upgrades and a hole filler) but they can not be at this time.

Got them in there now. Two more N. Africa notes and I can finally find out what it feels like to complete a set. It may not be finished, but it's complete.